RE: Advice on A. Titanum

What you might want to do is check the base of the petiole by digging
into the pot to the top of the tuber. When only half or a part of a leaf
dies down, this may indicate a fouling part of the petiole base
resulting in lack of food for that part of the leaf that depends on that
fouling petiole base-part. If the base-part is indeed in bad condition
(slimey, brownish) then try to cut/scrape it away and check if the foul
originates from the tuber (in which case your problem is bigger than you
want). If so, also cut away the fouling part of the tuber. The extent of
the damage may lead you to decide to dig up the whole thing, cut off the
leaf entirely and clean the whole kaboodle. Use fungicides etc. to
desinfect cut/scraped surfaces.

If all this is not the case, then you can leave the plant as it is but
keep checking that the dying part does not itself lead to infections of
the petiole base.

Good luck! .

Wilbert