Re: Comments

Dear Dewey,

On Monroe Birdsey I would like to say that when I first went to
Florida in 1980 for the first Aroid Meeting organized by Betty
Waterbury, Mike Madison and Libby Besse, I had the opportunity
to visit Monroe's famous garden and he was very kind to me.  He
had a great knowledge of aroids and will always be remembered for
his impact on the cultivated species and for his fine work on

Best wishes,

Simon Mayo

Telephone:  +44 (0)181 332 5213
Fax:        +44 (0)181 332 5278