Three questions

Any help with the following questions would be greatly appreciated.

Question 1:
I purchased an young Alocasia last spring that was labeled Alocasia sarian.
I have also seen mention of this plant as Alocasia "Sarian". Is this a
species, cultivar, variant, hybrid??? Where is it from? Does it form
offsets? Any other information about this plant would be appreciated. I have
it growing in a tub of water, and in ten months it has grown from a foot
high to about five feet high.

Question 2:
I have recently built a greenhouse with pressure-treated wood frame. Will
the pressure treating chemicals that leach out of the wood during irrigation
be at a level that would harm my plants that are in the ground at the base
of the framework? I would also like to encourage Philodendrons and other
vining aroids to climb up the pressure-treated wood posts, but I assume that
their anchoring roots would absorb the harmful chemicals. I remember when I
was a kid in Miami we had Monstera, Syngonium, Epipremnum, and Philodendron
growing up the supports to our deck, but they may not have experienced any
harmful effects due to weathering of the wood with age. Any info or
experiences would be appreciated.

Question 3:
I would like to grow my epiphytes in my greenhouse epiphyticly, and would
like to construct a tree using artificial and or natural materials. I am
hesitant to use natural branches, as I am worried they will rot within a
year or so. In the conservatory at Fairchild Tropical Gardens in Miami, I
liked the way they constructed their bromeliad tree, which consisted of PVC
"branches" covered with sections of cork bark. Since cork bark is
expensive,  I am wondering if anyone else has tried any other methods of
displaying and growing epiphytes in a natural looking manner.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Adam Black