Re: Three questions

Hello Adam this is Brian Willimas. for your first question on Alocasia
Sarian. I have looked up as much as I can on it and it seems no one really
knows what it is. Most think it is a hybrid? I also have never had any
babies form the mother plant. But intertest to here yours is growing in a
tub of water?

As for the wood in your greenhouse i am also interested to here what people
say about it. The wood in mine is treated. I dont think it would hurt the
plants but who knows.

As for the artificial tree I have a few of them in the plans for my
greenhouse. Here are the ways i have heard to do it. First the fairchild
garden way wich works very well but does coast alot. One way to help say is
put long fiber moss were the plants will be and put a lot of plants on it.
Also cover the parts that will be seen. You could also use a dead tree it
wil rot but can be used for awhile. Also their are the cement trees which
usually wont look right unless the person building them is very talented.
Hope this helps some.