The seeds

Thanks julius for the warning. I have been soaking them. They all look
really good most have sprouted and look ready to take off. I hope some
people are looking for these? I have about 300 seeds sprouted. :>)
As for anudias the guy I am buying from has two arrowhead forms I will get
you cuttings as soon as I get them. As for the gigantea that one seems to be
very very hard to get. But I will be looking. Talk to you later. Oh and my
plants look great I have keept it at 70f in the greenhouse. I probably wont
look so great when dad gets the gas bill!!