Re: *&*(^%$## Spider Mites!!

At 09:45 PM 1/9/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi Jack,
>
>How is the Typhonodorum doing??
>Brian now has a bunch of seed of this!   (pugturd50@hotmail.com)

Julius....

It was the *savage* attack on my T. lindleyanum by the spider mites that
sent me over the edge a few days ago.  It is in a small fiberglass pond in
the basement; away from other land plants.  I was shocked!!!

I have given it the soap treatment this morning and I will see how it
does.  I am sure it misses the heat and sunshine of Florida....

jack