Re: [aroid-l] Artificial Trees

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Artificial Trees
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:29:49 -0600

Hi Harry,
Also try checking the archives, I think there was a lot of discussion on
this same subject.  Sorry I can't remember when!
But I do remember the discussion on having materials that won't rot....

on creating an artificial tree in it. I wondered, does anyone on this list
have any experience with doing something like this and if so, what process
did you use. I have a small (8'wx6'lx12'h) greenhouse that I want to place
an epiphyte tree in and would like to make it artificial so it will not rot.