Re: [aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema: A Monograph for Botanists and Nature

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema: A Monograph for Botanists and Nature
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:27:44 -0500

For those who are interested, I was just notified that Amazon.com also sells
Guy Gusman's book but at the incredible price of $48.97, and it qualifies
for free shipping with their Super Saver Shipping promotion.  I have checked
their site and confirmed that this is the case.  I am not intentionally
advertising for Amazon Books here, but that is a good price!

Regards,  Scott

Scott Hyndman, President
International Aroid Society
Homepage: http://www.aroid.org/