[aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema: A Monograph for Botanists and Nature Lovers

  • Subject: [aroid-l] The Genus Arisaema: A Monograph for Botanists and Nature Lovers
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:11:30 -0500

Dear Aroiders and Arisaema Enthusiasts,

As you may know, since June of last year we have been waiting for Guy
Gusman's new book on Arisaema to become available.  Back then we had
discussed prices and availability with the publisher so that we thought we
could get the book for IAS members at a discount.  Unfortunately, now this
is not possible.  The book is finally available through the USA distributor
Timber Press, but the society discounts from Timber Press are not enough to
make it feasible for the IAS to offer a price to its members that is
significantly better than Timber Press' list price of 69.95 plus shipping.
I am sorry this did not work out for us, but at least Guy's book is finally

Timber Press' page on The Genus Arisaema: A Monograph for Botanists and
Nature Lovers is at

The IAS still has a page on the book at

Best regards,  Scott

Scott Hyndman, President 2003