Re: [aroid-l] Artificial trees
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Artificial trees
- From: "Craig Allen" email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:04:00 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcK6TGd0B8SmcfkHS3Cla6h4QgAnywBC35Bg
- Thread-topic: [aroid-l] Artificial trees
If you use glue, the best is Liquid Nails. The bromeliads seem to love it. Large plants I attach with screws and wire, something you can't indulge on a live tree.
Craig M. Allen
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables (Miami), FL 33156
Telephone: 305.667.1651, ext.3320
From: Val Gillman [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Artificial trees
if the bark rots it should be good for the plants, right? One more question.
How do you secure them initially? I tried a recommended glue with
tillandsias and whatever the glue touched, died. The wrapped fishing line
leaves something to be desired.
but the bark come away quickly