[aroid-l] FC Distribution 2003/1

  • Subject: [aroid-l] FC Distribution 2003/1
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" fausto@faustoceni.it
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:33:33 +0100

Dear friends,

Also this spring I have some tubers to distribute.

(The following text is the same of preceding distributions, I hope you can

Althought offer in exchange is very, very appreciated, it is not
necessary (I know what is to have nothing to give in exchange!!).
Please, don't hurt if I don't accept the plants you offer: may be
I have already them or don't love them, but your offer is appreciated
in the same way both if I accept it or not.
You should only understand that the people that gave me plants, literature
or support in the past, will have the priority in the choice.

I am searching (but be not frightened and don't laugh):

- Tecophilaea
- All (un)usual Amaryllids
- Sternbergia (not sicula or lutea)
- North Am. Hymenocallis
- Galanthus (not nivalis or reg.olgae)
- Disa, Pleione and terrestrial Orchids
- Arisaema griffithii, sikokianum et other
- Amorphophallus
- Lysichiton
- Symplocarpus
- Tuberous Aroids, all
- Insectivorous plants
- Stapelia, Lithops and other succulents, better little size
- Ferns, hardy, big size
- Cycads seeds
- Helleborus thibetanus & vesicarius
- Your surplus: try to offer!!!!
- What grows in your country

You have surely in your garden or on your mountains something for me.
Try to offer!!!!

Rules to apply:

- Don't use absolutely the Re function of your software !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Type in the subject row of the message:  FC Distribution 2003/1
- I cannot give any kind of certificates.
- Money is not requested.
- Remember for future reference the FC###.
- The requests should be sent to my E-mail address;
- They should come to me before 10th February and I will answer and send
  confirmations and items only later: please be patient.
- Please, to help me you should:
        in the message first give your name and post address
        give genus and species;
	  best when you use the copy/paste function from the text of my list
        at the end eventually your comunications
- Remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Again: remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!
- Sure that you gave me your snail-mail address????????

This is the (short) list (sorry that items with* are very few):

Amorphophallus	albus*		1369
Amorphophallus	konjak		1003	3/4" tubers
Amorphophallus	odoratus		1019	1/4" tubers
Amorphophallus	sp. from China*	1388	(I guess A. konjak) 3/4-2" tubers
Arisaema		fargesii		 400	1/2-2" tubers
Arisaema		fargesii		1139	1/2-1" tubers
Arisaema		ringens*		1096	1-11/2" tubers
Boophane		disticha		1121	3 years old bulbs
Pinellia		pedatisecta		1471	1/2-1" tubers
Pinellia		tripartita		1099	little tubers
Pleione		formosana*		 402	little bulbils
Sauromatum		guttatum		 373	1/2-1" tubers

Arisaema		franchetianum	1293
Arisaema		ringens		1096
Dietes		grandiflora		1349
Lilium		henryi		1430
Narcissus		serotinus*		 363

PS: my new E-mail address is: fausto@faustoceni.it
    the old one is still usable for some time

site at  http://faustoceni.tripod.com/
Dr. Ing. Fausto Ceni
         Via Marsala 8
I-25122  BRESCIA        ITALY