Re: [Aroid-l] Tubers bought in a market.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Tubers bought in a market.
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 05:59:33 -0800 (PST)

Could you folks list the tubers you've found in
markets as here in maine we've several very good asian
markets and they have some of the strangest looking
roots I've seen....am growing several types of gingers
from there but notice yams...what look like taro and
some turnip looking things
d love to do some research and start growing em....thx

Do you Yahoo!?
Aroid-l mailing list