Re: [Aroid-l] Tubers bought in a market.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Tubers bought in a market.
  • From: "Steve Ritchey" sritchey@shreve.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:59:42 -0600

Definitely not the Xanthosomas we get at the market here, but should I ever decide to cook more Xanthosomas, your idea of making a curry is certainly a sound one. No 'nutty potato flavour' on these- they need all the spice and pizazz one can give them :-)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Gordon" <neil@ng23.abelgratis.co.uk>