Re: [Aroid-l] Tubers bought in a market.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Tubers bought in a market.
  • From: Neil Gordon neil@ng23.abelgratis.co.uk
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:36:18 +0000

It tasted quite nice in the end, a very nutty, potato flavour!

Heres a link to a scan of the other one (a digital camera would be so handy - hmph) so its no the best to see from.

The white line is 10cm to scale.
http://www.ng23.abelgratis.co.uk//plant/Tuber.jpg

Anyway, its gone a bit mouldy on the outside at the bottom today, so it probably wont last the winter. It shall be kept well away from my other plants as well!

Right, im off to dust its bottom.

Neil