RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron Help

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron Help
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:30:23 -0600

Dear Steve and others:

            Yes, Monstera dubia definitely changes from its shingled, mottled juvenile forms to the preadult, solid green leaves and never reverts back.  Monstera dubia is also charateristically very warty on the adult stems.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Please send images to our FTP Server.