[Aroid-l] Viability of seeds

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Viability of seeds
  • From: John Ludwig <onesforusall@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:49:14 -0800 (PST)

I was recently browsing on ebay and ran across a man
in Briton who was selling many different Aroid seeds.
Amorphophallus, Philodendron, Alocasia.... are a few
of his offerings. I was very hesitant to purchase any
because I am unaware of how the harvesting and
storing, as well as the ripeness of these seeds. I
would also not be aware of how they are handled during

Does anybody have any experience in such matters that
they would be willing to share?

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
Aroid-l mailing list