[Aroid-l] Off Topic - South African Bulbs

Hello everyone,
I apologize for the terribly off-topic post, but I know that some people here like other oddball plants, including our moderator, so I hope you can excuse me.
I am putting together an import from South Africa again this year so if anyone would like to see the list please e-mail me directly at:  plantguy@zoominternet.net
Last year several members of this list wanted some of these lovelies so I thought I would open it up again this time around.  If you have an interest in things like Gethyllis, Brunsvigia, Boophane, Crossyne, Haemanthus, Scadoxus and the like please let me know and I will get a list of interested parties together.
Hopefully everyones winter growing aroids are doing well.  I must say, my Helicodiceros were rather late this year.
Good growing,
Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA
zone 6a and finally getting a couple weeks below 0C like we should :o)
Aroid-l mailing list