Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:38:22 +1000

I have had amazing success with Psuedodracontium leaf cuttings , there was mention on this list back in '99 about another grwers positive results . I got tubers 2-3 cms long and over 1cm dia in just one season , yes we do have a long growing season here . Done all of the spp. I have and just did more of the spotted lacourii . Excellent way to propagate extra colourful forms , as I would imagine that the tubers from cuttings would be as spotty as the mother plant .

A section of the main ribs is needed not just a section of leaf , though I have tried bits with the smallest section of rib possible and they are still green . I told another local collector who had the most superb heavily spotted form of lacourii about leaf cuttings , hope I get a baby if she tried .

Michael Pascall,

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT

Aroid-l mailing list