Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.
  • From: Tony Avent <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:56:41 -0500

Ron:

It is our hope that it will be worthy of publication in Aroidiana when we have completed the write-up...stay tuned.
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

Ron wrote:
I would like to get the article on Leaf-cuttings with Amorphophallus. Is one
available?  Ron zone 10