Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.
  • From: Tony Avent <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:48:53 -0500

It was one of the tropical arisaemas that we tried as an afterthought, but we haven't ventured into other species yet.
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent