Re: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

Doug,

what is the actual size of the leaflet in cm or inch you use?
And what is m eant by several month?
I guess  at least 2......  ;-)

It is very impressive that you get tubers of several cm diameter.
How long do they take to grow the first leaf then?

Good propagating,
Bernhard.