RE: [Aroid-l] Cinnamon Fungicide

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Cinnamon Fungicide
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:12:03 -0800

Doug wrote:

"I dust the plant with my fungicide of choice- cinnamon powder, the stuff
you put on your oatmeal.  This works remarkably well to reduce fungal
problems in the high humidity."

I have not heard of cinnamon as an antifungal powder. Doesn't it burn the
cut? How effective is it? Does anyone else use it? Are other things better
or worse?

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
166 Buckeye Street
Woodland CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Zooplankton
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Neosho, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA

Aroid-l mailing list