Re: Aroid breeding problems

  • Subject: Re: Aroid breeding problems
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 10:22:26 +0000

Dear Brian,

Because GOD--and some aroid freaks around (I GUESS I am one of them) don`t like hybrids!  :--)

Seriously, I`m certain that others will explain the ''whys'' of this ''reluctance'' of a ''good'' species to ''reject'' the pollen of another seemingly related species, but if there were not these ''barricades'' would`nt you think that pretty soon there would only be ONE species "left standing"?

Julius