Aroid breeding problems

  • Subject: Aroid breeding problems
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 02:48:03 -0500

Derek so far their does not seem to be any berry growth at all. I am
thinking the pollen tube is unable to reach the ovules.
 I have my lottery numbers each week. Fingers always crossed.
 I have been successful in producing a lot of things I have been after
personally. Specially in the canna breeding and as well in my aroid
breeding.  I am not sure if any will make me rich but I have enjoyed the
process and the out comes so far.