Re: Aroid breeding problems

  • Subject: Re: Aroid breeding problems
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:28:49 +0000

Dear Brian,

I was just kidding---do what makes you happy.
Concerning a ''lot of species being 'natural hybrids", I don`t believe that, but it will take someone more patient and knowledgable to explain that to you.   Maybe next Sept. you and Dr. Croat or John Banta can get into a discussion on that topic.  Till then, good luck with your work!

The Best,

Julius