Re: aroid recommendations

  • Subject: Re: aroid recommendations
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:38:09 -0600

Carol,

It would be great if you could be fortunate enough to find a source for
Anthurium trinerve.  While I grew it, it always seems to be in bloom,
remained very compact and consistently set the most attractive light purple
fruit.

Best photo I can find is:

http://toptropicals.com/pics/garden/m1/EleNZ2/Anthurium_trinerve1el.jpg

This photo does not show the mature purple fruit, but here is one that does:

http://home.rr.com/abycats  (this is from one of my own plants while I grew
it)

I would love to find a plant or seed for myself!

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com