Re: aroid recommendations

  • Subject: Re: aroid recommendations
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:24:01 -1000

Hi Don and Carol,

I have this Anthurium as A. scandens and, like you mentioned, it is almost
always in bloom producing it's lovely pearl like berries.
It's a compact trailing species that makes a beautiful full specimen with
it's small leaves.
I like it because it's really different from the other Anthuriums I grow.
I would be more than happy to send you some seed to grow on.
It's a fairly fast grower and you would have some nice size plants in no
time.
Contact me with your address if you would like some to try.
I can also give you some easy instructions for growing Anthuriums from seed,
if you are not familiar with the process.

Windy