The Great Julius recommended Callopsis as a good small aroid for carol to grow. Where would I find a Callopsis?

D. Christopher Rogers

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸInvasive Species

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Ÿ London, Ontario