Re: aroid recommendations

  • Subject: Re: aroid recommendations
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:06:04 -0800

Hiyer!

I would recommend Spathicarpa. These plant bloom frequently, and can stay small if you divide them frequently. For something REALLY small, try Lemma or Wolfia.

Grins,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Ÿ London, Ontario

ecoanalysts.com