Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 25

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 54, Issue 25
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:54:53 -0800 (PST)

Dear Doc. Croat & Carol:

Thanks for the suggestions.
I would also agree on Anthurium gracile. I have two of these in the lab and they continue to bloom and fruit on multiple inflorescence.

Dear Tindomal Er-Murzor:

We do use artificial lighting during the winter days, especially
if it is overcast outside, not necessarily for the health of the plants
since they seem to survive ok in winter months but as much as anything
just to lighten up the place to make it less dreary to work. Our lights
are just standard fluorescent bulbs so far as I know. I have never tried
raising jack in the pulpits indoors but I guess if you have a cool
greenhouse I don't know why you could not.

Aroid-L mailing list