Re: Aquatic aroids

Taylor I owe you an apology!  I've told several IAS members you are 12!  Sorry about that.  You'll get good info right here!

Steve Lucas

Taylor Holzer wrote:
I am an Taylor Holzer I am 14 I am an Aroid collector and i would like to add some aquatic aroids to my collection.

i have a large aquarium 55 gallons with some fish. and a smaller one that is 10 gallons with nothing.
i was thinking about adding Pistia stratiotes, spathiphyllum, and Cyrtosperma to my 55 gallon.
in the 10 gallon i was thinking about adding anubias, and cryptocorynes.
also i would like to have a typhonodorum could you keep them in just wet soil?

are there any other aquatic aroids i could grow in my aquariums?

any help would be appreciated!
also if you have seeds for these plants i would appreciate them.
 i only currently have the spathiphyllum in the aquarium.

Aroid-L mailing list

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list