Re: great Photos from Joep Moonen!

  • Subject: Re: great Photos from Joep Moonen!
  • From: "Elizabeth Campbell" <desinadora@mail2designer.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 05:02:19 -0800

Heck no, that second Anthurium isn't native to French Guiana! That's a common Ecuadorean midland species. No idea on the name, but at least you have a country of origin.

The palmate one I think I saw near Cali in Colombia; if I ever go back, I'll be able to tell you for sure.

Get the Free email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com
Unlimited Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator – Much More!

Aroid-L mailing list