Request for images of Thai Araceae

  • Subject: Request for images of Thai Araceae
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@googlemail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:21:03 +0800

Hi Folks,
I'm in the process of completing an illustrated book on the Aroids of Thailand and am in need of images of some taxa. Ideally images should be taken in Thailand, or of plants of Thai origin, but images taken in Cambodia, Lao P.D.R., Vietnam, S.& S.W. China and N. Peninsular Malaysia will be equally welcome.
 If anyone out there has images, ideally digital and of printable quality, I would be very happy if they would be willing to get in touch to discuss using for the book.
While I cannot offer any payment for the use of the image I can offer a free copy of the book by way of recompense. Naturally all images will be credited and will remain copyright of the image owner.
To save filling up aroid-l with the mass response :)  please contact me by email directly at phymatarum@gmail.com
Please don't worry if you are not sure as to the identity of a particular image, even as far as genus.
Many thanks
Aroid-L mailing list