Re: great Photos from Joep Moonen!

  • Subject: Re: great Photos from Joep Moonen!
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:44:37 -1000

Hi Steve,

I believe the species you are showing from Joep's collection is the Mexican species A. pedatoradiatum.
At least it looks like ones I imported from Chiapas last year.

There is also a hybrid of this species crossed with A. clarinervium, another Mexican species, and although it has the same palmately lobed appearing leaf as the Pedatoradium parent, it also exhibits the white veining of the Clarinervium parent, thus making it an extremely attractive plant.

Windy