Cultivars -free publication

  • Subject: Cultivars -free publication
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:21:43 -0500

We are making the first step towards registration of a cultivar name very simple for anyone who does not have access to a print publishing method (such as a dated catalog, or other paper, dated outlet). I will have a section in Aroideana for unpublished cultivars that will list them with a short description (enough for the purpose) and an image. This will then make them eligible to be submitted for registration.

All that you need to do is to fill in this online form (very short), and we will do the rest.

The only thing is that this needs to happen soon (VERY soon) since the contents of the next issue are being assembled even as you snooze.

Please do it.

Aroid-L mailing list