Piptospatha

Peter, and anybody else who might have an opinion.

I have a quick ID question for a Schismatoglottis that I acquired some
time ago. Here is a picture of the plant.

http://hydrophytesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/schismatoglottis-sp-4-vi-09-i-b.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas? I don't quite remember how I got to it, but
one possibility that surfaced was S. neoguineensis. I really like these
plants and I hope to find more. I have wondered if the variety being
offered by Asiatica Nursery, 'Frosty Kiss', might be the same thing as my
plant(?).

http://www.asiaticanursery.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=plants.plantDetail&plant_id=1233