From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com]
On Behalf Of dbiggs@xantusidesign.net
Sent: Thursday, 28 January, 2010 3:56 AM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Piptospatha

Peter, and anybody else who might have an opinion.

I have a quick ID question for a Schismatoglottis that I acquired some
time ago. Here is a picture of the plant.

Does anyone have any ideas? I don't quite remember how I got to it, but
one possibility that surfaced was S. neoguineensis. I really like these
plants and I hope to find more. I have wondered if the variety being
offered by Asiatica Nursery, 'Frosty Kiss', might be the same thing as my

Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list