From: Susan B honeybunny442@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:57:13 -0800 (PST)
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Temperature requierements for Helicodiceros

I am certainly no expert when it comes to this plant, but I do have a few
in pots, so I will share what I know!  Here in Tennessee, USA, they start
growing in December and die back in hot weather, but I think they last
until June or July.
My pots were under a potting bench, getting almost no light and only a
little water dripping from the pots above.  I pull them out when I notice
them starting to grow.
Mine have never bloomed, however.
They are in a greenhouse that gets down to about 50F (10C) at night an from
50-100F during the day (depending on outside temperature and sun).