Zantedeschia, Anthurium species

  • Subject: Zantedeschia, Anthurium species
  • From: "Jon Y. Suzuki" <jsuzuki@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:25:09 -1000 (GMT-10:00)

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a reliable source of Zantedeschia species - species that have been used as parental lines for commercial cultivar development through hybridization.  I am especially looking for gold or yellow flowered species.  I am also interested in a source of Zantedeschia hybrids (yellow/gold or otherwise) with known parentage (parental species are known).

I am also looking for Anthurium species belonging to different subgroups or species with scent.
Thank you very much for your help

J.Suzuki