From: Jon Y. Suzuki jsuzuki@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:25:09 -1000 (GMT-10:00)
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Zantedeschia, Anthurium species

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a reliable source of Zantedeschia species - species that
have been used as parental lines for commercial cultivar development
through hybridization.  I am especially looking for gold or yellow flowered
species.  I am also interested in a source of Zantedeschia hybrids
(yellow/gold or otherwise) with known parentage (parental species are
known).

I am also looking for Anthurium species belonging to different subgroups or
species with scent.
Thank you very much for your help

J.Suzuki