Re: Zantedeschia, Anthurium species

  • Subject: Re: Zantedeschia, Anthurium species
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:38:42 -0600

Dear Jon:  Since I know that you have a specific research interest in
needing this material I think that you will get a lot more cooperation
from aroiders.  Let the folks know how it is that you need this material
for your research and let us know if you need living material, fresh
leaves, pickled specimens or whatever. A bit more specificity would be
better.

Tom