Re: Amorph gigas

  • Subject: Re: Amorph gigas
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 23:19:43 -0500

Hello,
I'm not sure how writing for Aroideana would translate into a more active e-mail forum? I'm by no means a profesional Aroid grower, so I'm not sure how much I might contribute.
Best, Jude

Jude,

If you want so badly to be active, why donât you write something for Aroideana or the Newsletter. My deadline for Aroideana is Right now, But the Newsletter has a little time to go (and I will stretch mine for something of value).

Derek

p.s. THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY !!!!!.