Re: Amorph gigas

  • Subject: Re: Amorph gigas
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:03:08 -0800 (PST)

Jude, Finding a gigas is next to impossible. Ive seen them on ebay for hundreds of dollars. Your best bet is to do a search for amorphophallus(click advanced and search world wide) on ebay and after you do the search near the top, look for "save search" and save it for 12 months. Every day you will get an email showing the results for that search. If the search results in your daily email contain 12 items, click "see all results" in the bottom left hand corner of the email because the max ebay will send and theres probably more to see.

I refuse to participate in the recession,
Erin Vincent Morano