Re: Amorph gigas

At 08:03 PM 1/8/2011, E.Vincent Morano wrote:

>Jude, Finding a gigas is next to impossible. Ive seen them on ebay
>for hundreds of dollars.

it has been my experience that when you look for a KNOWN RARITY on
ebay the price is loon-city; however, if you whine and beg and moan
among those who are likely to grow these things, sooner or later
someone will take pity on you and sell you one at a reasonable price
or trade you one for some spare automobile you may not be using. the
very IDEA of buying a Sansevieria (the thing I know best) on ebay is
enough to make me cover my ears and shriek while running out of the room.

Aroid-L mailing list