Re: Amorph gigas-Hermine

  • Subject: Re: Amorph gigas-Hermine
  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:24:08 -0800 (PST)

I dont know Hermine :-) I just checked ebay for Sansevieria and I found a person selling BLACK ones for $3.95+5.95 shipping. It seems very reasonable to me :-) In fact, it seems many of the Sansevieria are being sold for under $10 with just a few coming from outside the US for high prices.$29-$35

I refuse to participate in the recession,
Erin Vincent Morano