Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus

  • Subject: Re: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
  • From: Alwyn Wootten <alwootten@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:07:21 -0500

Hi Christopher

Thanks for the advice!

Where did you find Syandrospadix in Chile?  I didn't know that they
ranged there; I spend a fair amount of time near San Pedro in the
North but I have not seen any in Chile (wild or cultivated).

Clear skies,
Al Wootten,
Joint ALMA Observatory
Santiago and San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

This email is made of 100% unrecycled words.
Please dispose of it thoughtfully.