Re: Unidentified plant

At 08:59 AM 1/20/2011, you wrote:
It seems like possibly an Agave stricta, however I cannot find any photos anywhere that show the flared leaf bases, nor does A. stricta have very long leaves. The leaves are almost 2 feet tall. I don't mean to be a doubter, but I'd really like to know what this dang thing is!
She's been pretty easy to handle, actually - haven't gotten hurt yet!
Best, Jude

Agave stricta grows wild here, and we are on close speaking terms. so this is not whatchu got.
Aroid-L mailing list