Re: lotus effect with Colocasia fallax

  • Subject: Re: lotus effect with Colocasia fallax
  • From: Theodore Held <oppenhauser2001@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:16:29 -0500

David,

Yes, I find what you say is correct. In fact, if anyone would like to
read about the phenomenon in depth, including the Pistia references,
just Google >Barthlott Pistia< and you'll get a Google book page that
describes what the Barthlott people found as well as quite a bit more
information about superhydrophobicity.

Thanks for the reference.

Ted Held
Detroit.