Re: Amorphophallus Titanum offset?

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum offset?
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:58:52 -0500

The question is, where did you get the tuber? I've read a lot of controversy about some sellers selling "fake" titanums. I get mine from Tindara Orchids which is a very reputable seller.
All of mine had multiple leaves, but have not dug them up yet  -  maybe I'll find some offsets too? Who knows!
Jude