Aroid-L resumes activity shortly

The unusual quiet on the list the last couple of days was due to technical
problems at our host site, Missouri Botanical. These were resolved
yesterday (Monday), but some quirk during the restart of the program that
runs Aroid-L caused it to flood Don and I with more than 1000 messages. We
have finished cleaning that up, and the list seems to be behaving more
sedately now. If this note is delivered properly, we'll process the
pending messages in the next few hours and everything will be normal

Sorry for the interruption in service ...

-- Steve Marak